Friday, February 10, 2012

PTI Sketch #4

Hi friends!  TGIF!!  I'm so glad that tomorrow is Saturday and I get to sleep in!  Which will be a good thing because I plan to be up pretty late tonight participating in the challenge over on Nichole Heady's blog.  Day 6 of PTI's 5th Anniversary celebration presents us with a challenge to make a card based on one of five sketches.  I'm hoping to participate in all 5, but we'll see how far I get! 

My first card is based on sketch #4:


Here's my take:



I'm loving this color combo!  I decided to try something outside of my normal color box and it feels really good! 


Thanks for visiting, and stay tuned for more...

Kate

INGREDIENTS:
Paper: PTI's Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Kraft, White, and Simply Chartreuse
Stamps: PTI's Rosie Posie and Signature Greetings (my fav!)
Ink: PTI's Aqua Mist and Classic Kraft
Dies: PTI's Quatrefoil
Other: Buttons

2 comments:

  1. It's a beauty! Love the colors and the pale flower under the sentiment. The quatrefoil die makes a stunning background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete