Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration #1

Hi friends!  Today's challenge on Nichole Heady's blog is to find a picture on Pinterest and use that as inspiration for a new project.  I have completed several, but I'll be posting them individually. 

For my first project, this was my inspiration photo:

love the fabric

I loved the colors of the fabric here.  They make me think of some wall paper that was in my grandmother's house.  Here's the card I made from this great photo:



This card was so fun to make!  I love stamping my own backgrounds and seeing them come to life right before me! 


Before I leave you, I must ask for some prayers.  My husband has been looking for a new job for such a long time (he has never been unemployed, but the company he works for is awful to their employees).  Anyway, we think he has a pretty solid lead on a new one.  If you have any extra prayers left at the end of the day, I'd really appreciate it if you could send one up for us!

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

INGREDIENTS:
Paper: PTI's Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream, and White
Stamps: PTI's Beatiful Blooms, Happy Day, and Holiday Photo Finishers
Ink: PTI's Enchanged Evening, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, and Classic Kraft
Dies: PTI's Half & Half and Happy Day
Other: Pearls

2 comments: