Saturday, February 11, 2012

Heart Day #4

Hi 'yall!  This will be my last post for tonight.  Time for me to hit the hay!  This card features the new Heart Border Die by PTI.


I decided to use a little patterned paper for some pizazz tonight.  Shakin' it up 'ya know!!  Can you tell I'm getting tired? :)



Thanks for visiting again today!  Stay tuned for what's to come tomorrow!

Kate

INGREDIENTS:
Paper: PTI's Sweet Blush and Smoky Shadow and Stella & Rose Hazel Papers
Stamps: PTI's Signature Greetings
Ink: Versamark
Dies: PTI's Quatrefoil and Heart Border Die
Other: White Embossing Powder

1 comment:

  1. Kate,

    I have been checking out your blog daily, and I must say I am totally amazed by all of your projects. I haven't commented on them, and for that I am sorry I should have, but dang girl... HOLY MOLEY... so many wonderful projects! I love it all! I love the challenges you are participating in, and I totally dig all of your ideas! I am so envious of you and your creativity! Great job Kate!

    Love you!
    M

    ReplyDelete