Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Interactive Cards #2

Ok, so this is my second interactive card for the day.  This one features a technique I demonstrated in this post.

I decided to go with a boyish theme because I'm always needing boy cards with three little guys running around here.  I thought a pop-up birthday cake card would be fun.  I'm not completely satisfied with this one yet...I was really rushing to get a bunch of cards done for Nichole's challenge, and I sacrificed some details in the process.  I may go back and add some "frilly" stuff to jazz it up, but for now this is what it is.


Thanks for looking!

Kate

INGREDIENTS:
Paper: PTI's Enchanted Evening, Spring Rain, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist, White and Lemon Tart and patterned papers from Lime Twists's Fly a Kite
Stamps: PTI's Tag-its #10
Ink: PTI's Enchanted Evening
Dies: PTI's Seeing Stars

2 comments:

  1. I like your "innards". You picked great papers. Like the front a bunch, too. You placed your stars just right. I can never get a clump of anything to look right. Great job!

    ReplyDelete