Sunday, February 5, 2012

Inspired Birthday Card

Hi everyone!  Believe it or not, but I am sick AGAIN!  I have a nasty cold and have been laying on the couch almost all weekend.  I'm so thankful for my helpful husband who has done so many chores and who has taken all 3 kids to two separate birthday parties this weekend (including one to Chuck E Cheese - I think he gets dad of the year for that one!).  I'm starting to get back in the saddle though. 

PTI is celebrating their 5th Anniversary  for the next 10 days over on Nichole's blog, and there are tons of prizes to be given away.  Soooo, you will probably see lots of posts from me in the next 10 days as I try to win some of this crafty goodness!!

Today's card was very literally inspired by a card done by Ashley Cannon Newell.  I so loved her card that I had to reproduce it in my own way for my sister-in-law's birthday.  Here's how mine turned out!





I want to take this opportunity to thank Ashley and all the other designers over at PTI for all of the inspiration they provide!  They are truly talented ladies and I admire all of their work!  Thanks girls!

As always, thanks to all of you readers for visiting!

Kate

INGREDIENTS:
Paper: PTI Craft, White, New Leaf, and Hibiscus Burst
Stamps: PTI Background Basics (BB): Houndstooth, BB: Text Style, Think Big Favorites #2, and Beautiful Blooms
Ink: PTI Enchnated Evening, Palette Burnt Umber, Versamark, Studio G Grey, and SU Summer Sun
Dies: PTI Edgers #1, and Bloom Builders #2
Other: Rhinestone and hand cut leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment