Monday, February 13, 2012

Butterflies...but no leaves...

Hi 'yall.  Ok, so I kind of goofed on this one.  You may recall on my last post that the challenge on Nichole Heady's blog today is to incorporate both butterflies AND leaves into a card design.  Welllllll....I kinda forgot the leaves on this one.  This was actually the first card I made for this challenge and I just completely forgot about the leaves.  Oh well, hopefully it's cuteness will make up for it! ;)

Here it is:



Pretty cute, hunh? 

Thanks for visiting again!

Kate

INGREDIENTS:
Paper: PTI's Kraft, White, Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, and Simply Chartreuse and Lime Twist Fly a Kite patterned paper
Stamps: PTI's Signature Greetings (really...do I use much else these days?)
Ink: PTI's Berry Sorbet
Dies: PTI's Butterfly and Signature Series Butterfly

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Even minus the leaves it's a total winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate,

    I totally love this card! It doesn't need leaves - OR - anything else - it is perfect, jsut the way it is! Great job!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete