Tuesday, February 7, 2012

PTI Make it Monday



Hi everyone!  It's late, so I'm going to make this short.  Today's project was made for PTI's Make it Monday which challenged us to use "Double Sided Stamped Die Cuts" on our projects.  I decided to use two cuts made with one of the Half & Half dies.  After stamping both sides of the cuts, I sort of "folded" them over to form a butterfly shape.  I hope this qualifies for the challenge! 



Thanks for visiting!

Kate

INGREDIENTS:
Paper: PTI's Kraft, White, Aqua Mist, and Berry Sorbet
Stamps: PTI's Background Basics: Text Style, Holiday Photo Finishers, Dot Spot, and Happy Day
Ink: PTI's Canyon Clay, Dark Chocolate, and Hawaiian Shores
Dies: PTI's Half and Half
Other: Brown pearls

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so creative! I would have NEVER thought to use the half and half die for a butterfly ... go figure. Love it! And thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today : )

    ReplyDelete