Saturday, February 11, 2012

PTI Sketch #1

Hi again!  This just might have to be my last card of the night...it's after midnight and I'm fading fast!  I have to say though...I have had the MOST fun tonight!  I have thoroughly enjoyed creating off of the great sketches provided by the PTI team.  This card was inspired by this sketch:


Here's my take:



I love the colors on this one and I'm so glad that I got to use my newest impression plate!  I hadn't had an opportunity to use it before.  Love it!



Thanks for visiting!

Kate

INGREDIENTS:Paper: PTI's White, Dark Chocolate, and Aqua Mist
Stamps: PTI's Rosie Posie and Think Big Favorites #12
Ink: PTI's Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss and Dark Chocolate
Dies: PTI's Rosie Posie, Tag Sale #5, and Layerz Mat Stack #1
Other: PTI's Giga Guidelines 1 Impression Plate

2 comments:

  1. Love these colors together. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a perfect version of the sketch! The colors you chose are beautiful and I really like the clean look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete