Monday, March 14, 2011

Vintage Easter Card

Hi everyone!  I can't believe I actually got a card done in the middle of the day...and on a Monday no less!!  I did take a break to play knights and dragons and to have a sword fight or two!  So this card truly was on the fly!!

To make this card I Googled "vintage Easter images," found this cute little bunny, printed it out, cropped it, and mounted it on brown cadstock. I then printed the "aster" on some cream cardstock and added the "E" sticker I got at Big Lots today. I then cut out two blue borders from Storybook (pg 45) and added them to the side. It's hard to see, but the bunny rectangle is popped off the card.

I think using free images like this is a great way to add a little vintage to your cards!  I'm sure I'll be making more.  Stay tuned...

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment