Friday, January 6, 2012

Minnie Mouse!

Hey there!  Whew...what a day!  Work was nuts yet again.  I really hope that things calm down soon.  I was so pooped after work today that we went out for Mexican tonight (I say that like we never go out to eat...but in fact, if you ask my husband he would say that we eat out more than we eat at home...he would be wrong, but he would say it).  Those fajitas sure were yummy!



Today's card was one that I made for my little neice Anna who just turned 2.  She had a Minnie Mouse birthday, so I just had to borrow a cart from my friend Betsy (I don't own any Disney carts...Disney isn't really my thing).  I think it turned out pretty cute, but not as cute as little Anna!!

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

Ingredients:
Paper: PTI White, Kraft and various others from my scraps
Cricut: Disney Mickey and Friends cart for Minnie and SCAL for the #2
Dies: PTI Limitless Layers 1 3/4" and Block Alphabet

1 comment:

  1. I've been wondering what you made with that cart. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete