Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Cards - Cute Turkeys

Wow!!  I sure do have a lot to post about today!  I'm really playing catchup!  Anyway, I wanted to share one of the Thanksgiving cards I made this year (the others were just different versions of this same card). 



I cut the shape of PTI's Gobble Gobble die to use as the turkey's body, and was searching for something creative to use for the feathers, when I came across this gorgeous paper by My Mind's Eye (Kraft Funday Happy Days paper).  I saw the patchwork circles on this paper and immediately thought of turkey feathers!  So, I went about cutting them out and they worked GREAT! 



On this card I also used PTI's Background Basics: Houndstooth set, Background Basics: Retro set, and 2009 Autumn Tags.  All of the plain cardstock is PTI as well.  I added a couple of buttons and wahlah!!  Aren't they cute! 

Thanks so much for visiting!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment