Sunday, November 6, 2011

Simple Sympathy Take 2



Hi friends!  I needed to make another sympathy card for my friend's sister, and so I decided to use the same design as the one I just posted, but I changed up the colors to meet the requirements of the current Passion for Papertrey challenge.  The latest challenge asks followers to use the colors green, brown and peach in a design incorporating PTI products.  So...I used PTI's craft, white and mellon berry cardstock and stamped the Iconic Images images in chocolate brown, "peach" and green.  I then added adhesive green rhinestones to the pitcher.  Thanks so much for visiting!



Kate

2 comments:

  1. This is a great design for a sympathy card. I love it in these colors. I never realized that melon berry was so controversial. I think it's a fab color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sympathy card! Thank you so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete