Sunday, November 6, 2011

Simple Sympathy Card

Hi everyone.  Today's post features a card I made recently for a friend who just lost her dad to a long battle with cancer. 



I wanted to keep it pretty simple, so I just used a few PTI stamps and dies.   The craft, white and aqua mist carstock are all PTI.  The white strip was cut using one of the PTI Half & Half dies, and was stamped with the pitcher and flower images from PTI's Iconic Images stamp set.  The aqua mist strip of paper was hand cut and stamped with a sentiment from the Iconic Images set as well. 



I felt like the pitcher needed just a little something else, so I added a few Recollections adhesive rhinestones.  I also used my corner chomper to round the two corners of the card as well as the corners of the aqua strip. 



Simple, quick, but quite lovely I think.  Hope she enjoys it.

As always, thanks for visiting!

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment