Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stamp-a-Faire Limited Supply Challenge

Another one of the activities on PTI's Stamp-a-Faire agenda was a Limited Supply Challenge.  We were asked to create a project using only the following supplies:

  • STAMPS: Natural Beauties only (or another floral set as a substitute if needed)
  • PAPER: Stamper's Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse
  • RIBBON: Hawaiian Shores Bitty Dot
  • BUTTONS: Simply Chartreuse

  • You were also allowed to use any dies and inks you had on hand, so, here's my take:



    Instead of the Natural Beauties floral set (which I don't yet have), I chose the Rosie Posie set.  Simple, I know, but I was trying to get as many cards done last night as possible.  I think it's kind of cute though!

    INGREDIENTS:
    Paper: PTI's White, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, and Simply Chartruese
    Stamps: PTI's Rosie Posie and 2012 Birthday Tags
    Ink: PTI's Hawaiian Shores and True Black
    Dies: PTI's Rosie Posie and Super Stars Border

    No comments:

    Post a Comment