Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stamp-a-Faire Card Set Challenge

Another challenge presented on the PTI Stamp-a-Faire agenda was the Card Set Challenge.  Several video tutorials were presented and you were asked to incorporate one of the techniques presented in a four card set.  To be honest, I really loved the videos presented, (I chose to incorporate the technique presented by Jessica Witty found here), but I just couldn't find a good groove with this challenge.  I'm not thrilled with my results, but here's my effort.  Anywhoo, here it is:



I made two "boy" cards and two "girl" cards.  Here are some close ups:



INGREDIENTS:
Paper: PTI's White, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky and Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: PTI's 2012 Birthday Tags
Ink: PTI's Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky and Hawaiian Shores
Dies: PTI's Seeing Stars and Limitless Layers Circles - 1.75"



1 comment: