Thursday, July 28, 2011

PTI Stamp-A-Faire!!

Hi everyone!  As promised in my last post, here is a "snapshot" of what we did at the PTI Stamp-A-Faire this past weekend.  There were 10 make-n-take stations, 5 in the morning and 5 in the afternoon.  Each station was "manned" by one of the PTI designers (and sometimes even by Nichole herself :)!)  They had eveything cut for us, and all of the supplies laid out.  We got to do all of the stamping and assembly according to the designers' original.  It was really fun and helped me to think about stamping in a whole new light.  I should note that none of the paper used in these cards was patterned.  Anything that looks like a patterned background paper was hand-stamped!  It's amazing how much you can do with a simple set of stamps!!  Be on the lookout for these layouts and concepts in my future designs!  I hope you enjoy!!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. These are all really cute!! Sounds like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete