Sunday, July 31, 2011

Operation Write Home: Hey There...


Hi everyone!  Today's card is yet another I made at the PTI Stamp-A-Faire for the Operation Write Home project.  This was a really quick one I threw together at the very end as time was running out.  As with the other cards I have posted for this project, I made a total of 4 of this card (three for OWH and one for me to post here).  For this card I used some oval Nestabilities from Spellbinders, I used PTI Edger Die #1 on the bottom of the card, and PTI's Big Bold Wishes stamp set for the sentiment.  All of the paper is PTI (spring moss, crafter's white, and true black).  I finished it off with some ribbon from my stash.  I hope the soldiers enjoy this one!


As always, thanks for visiting!

Kate

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty card. Love the bold, clean and crisp look. :)

    ReplyDelete