Tuesday, April 10, 2012

PTI Make-it-Monday

Hi friends!  Well, we're on Spring Break here and I couldn't be happier!  I really love getting to sleep in and have some lazy days.  All this free time also means that I got a chance to participate in PTI's Make-it-Monday challenge this week.  The challenge was to create a flower using a non-flower die.  I chose to use PTI's butterfly dies for my flower.  I simply cut the butterflies in half and arranged them in a tulip sort of fashion.  I think it turned out kinda' pretty!  This was a fun one! 




We're off to the movies this morning!  Hope you have a great day!

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

INGREDIENTS:
Paper: PTI's Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate, Berry Sorbet, and White and Sella and Rose's Hazel Papers patterned paper
Stamps: PTI's Signature Greetings (my fav!!)
Ink: PTI's Dark Chocolate
Dies: PTI's Signature Butterfly, Butterfly, Heart Border Die, and Half and Half
Other: Rhinestone

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! Great flower from butterfly parts! I really like the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's thinking out of the box. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so clever! I tried to do a butterfly but was too focused on one particular idea. This could also be a lotus :) Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered if you had used butterfly wings. Your flower turned out great! Love the layers, and I love that it isn't the "typical" flower shape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this looks like a really cool lotus! It's beautiful and is so different from the other flower shapes out there. :)

    ReplyDelete