Thursday, May 26, 2011

Teacher Thank You Cards




I just can't believe that this school year is already ending!!  I am so not ready for bathing suit weather!  Anyway, in my last post I mentioned that I have decided to give my sons' teachers flowers as their thank you gift this year.  For some of the assistants and other "special" teachers I purchased some impatiens.  They're really pretty, and I wanted an equally pretty card to accompany them.  I was looking through my binder of Cricut cartridge cuts for a "Thank You" cut that I could add some flowers to, and after searching for a while, I decided to use the thank you cuts from the Opposites Attract cartridge.  I used DS to size up the cuts, and added some flowers, buttons, twine and bling are from my stash.  These are really simple, but I love how they turned out.  Now to deliver them!!

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

3 comments: