Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Ok, let's just get it out there...I've been less than stellar in the blogging department lately.  I have had tons of things going on in my life and my craft room got a little overwhelmed with "stuff".  For a while, I couldn't even see my crafting table!!  Well, we had our annual Kentucky Derby party the other day, which forced me to get things cleaned up.  So, now I'm back to crafting...yeah!!!!  With everything that's been going on, I have to admit that I was not able to make original cards for Mother's Day.  I just raided my stash of generic cards and made them work for the occasion.  So, I decided to get a jump on Father's Day!  Here's one of the cards I made last night.  The "Happy Father's Day" is cut from Wild Card pg. 66.  The circle was a random cutout I purchased at that yard sale recently.  The "I love you." was printed on the computer and cut by hand. 



I'd love to hear what you think!!  As always, thanks for visiting!!

Kate

1 comment: