Sunday, April 10, 2011

Little Soccer Girl

Hey everyone!!  This past week was Spring Break for us, which meant trips to a friend's house, the movies, the zoo, a park, the science center, and time with out-of-town family!  It was a really busy week, but it was so good to have time to re-connect with my boys.  I love watching them have fun!  Now it's time to get my house back in order and get back to the regular routine!

A few weeks ago, my dear friend Allison asked me to create a series of cards to be framed in her daughter's room.  The room has a soccer theme, and her daughter is just the cutest little blonde thing you've ever seen!  I really hope that they enjoy what I've created!  I used plain cardstock for the whole project and used cuts from the Everyday Paperdolls, Paper Doll Dress Up, Create a Critter, and Wild Card carts.  Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

  1. I love this! So crisp, clean and bright! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like this idea so much. I have a frame that has room for two creations...just gotta get to it, I guess. Lucky Caroline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this! Would you be willing to share with me how you made the soccer ball? did you use the EDPD cartridge or something else?
    ikennic at q dot com
    http://teachdanz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was lucky enough to view this lovely creation in person today! You are a very talented girl Kate! It's something I'm sure Allie and Caroline will always treasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. This turned out fabulous. Sorry I am a little late in commenting. I was kinda busy the week you posted this giving birth :) Great job and I am sure Caroline loves it!

    ReplyDelete