Monday, April 11, 2011

Fleur de Lis


Hey everyone!  I find it so crazy that when I sit down to make something, I generally have no idea what I'm going to do.  Occasionally I'll have an idea when I start, but many times I just have to start with a piece of paper and go searching through my room to find stamps, cuts, ribbons, etc. to even start my creation.  When I started tonight's card, I knew that I was making a card for my brother's birthday, and I knew I wanted to use the argyle paper in the background, but the rest was a mystery.  The process that unfolds as I create is always so cool to me in the end.  I really hope that my brother likes this creation!

FYI - The fleur de lis was cut from Home Decor and the marquee was cut from Storybook. 

As always, thanks so much for visiting!!

Kate

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure he will love it!! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card! I have such a hard time with boy cards! And since we share the same family, you know, there are a lot of men in it! :o) I wouldn't have it any other way though! Great job! Love the patterns!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete