Sunday, February 27, 2011

My very first post!!

I am so excited!!  This is my very first post on my very fist blog!  As it says in my blog description, I love to make cards, but the only time I seem to have to do so is on the fly...hence, Cards on the Fly! 

I actually do have a craft room, which is such a luxury since my husband doesn't have a dedicated room in our house for the things that he loves to do.  So I feel a little self indulgent claiming a whole room for myself.  However, being the only girl in the house, sometimes I just need a little place to get away from all the testosterone! 

I have been pretty busy making a few cards lately and I thought that I would share them with you here.  Hope you like them!!  Please feel free to share work that you have done as well!  I'm always inspired by what other people come up with!

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

   

No comments:

Post a Comment