Sunday, February 24, 2013

PTI Make it Monday #104 - Pinwheels

Hi everyone!  I have to tell you, I had the BEST time last night with some great girlfriends I haven't seen in quite a while!  We spent the evening at Archivers crafting and chatting away!  It was tooo much fun!

While we were there, I decided to make this card for this week's Make-it-Monday challenge at PTI.  The challenge was to incorporate pinwheels into your project.  I decided I wanted to try something a little unexpected and incorporate pinwheels into a masculine project.  Here goes:


 


I think it turned out pretty well...hope my guy thinks so too!

Thanks for visiting!

Kate

INGREDIENTS:
Paper: PTI's Kraft and Dark Chocolate; patterned paper from the MME Moments collection
Stamps: PTI's Signature Greetings
Dies: PTI's Fabulous Frames Die collection
Felt: PTI's Dark Chocolate, Orange Zest and Canyon Clay
Other: Brads from my stash and gold embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment