Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello Card


Hi everyone!  This is a card that I made very quickly using some new paper by My Mind's Eye (Lime Twist Fly a Kite 6x6 paper pad) that I found at Archivers a few weeks ago, and a stamp I found in the dollar bin at Michaels and one that I picked up at a yard sale.  This was really quick and easy to put together, but I really love it!  I must note that the green paper I used for the "grass" was from my stash...not sure of the brand, sorry.

As always, thanks for looking!

Kate

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate...Thanks for the sweet comment that you left on the Cricut message board and signing up to follow my blog. This card is so cute, I especially love the cloud paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card- I really like the patterned paper you chose! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete